Thursday, January 22, 2009

'My To Do List' or 'Things I've Always Dreamed of Doing' or 'What Randy Pausch's Book Made Me Think About'

- Really become fluent in Spanish
- Learn two more languages (Sign language, French, Italian, German, Portuguese?)
- Start a non-profit organization
- Finish writing a book
- Publish a book
-Visit as many countries as possible
- Live on a ranch
- Own a Rhodesian Ridgeback and a Great Dane
-Participate in a cross-country horse race.
-Have my art in a gallery or in an art show
-Dance on Broadway (too late for this one?)

3 comments:

Trav said...

It's never too late to dance on Broadway! And I want to be a part of that cross country horse race. Awesome goals!

Ashlie Dalton said...

That's a good list. Writing and publishing a book would be cool. So would traveling to different countries! I hope to someday at LEAST go to Europe. But would of course love to go everywhere!

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Good for you for having goals! Keep working on them, you'll make it happen! my email is heatherdurrant@hotmail.com, email me & I'll forward the Cafe Rio recipes to you- they are soooo yummy! I'm doing great. We miss you in our ward! How's the new ward going?