Well first off here's a cute tag that I stole from Heather:
1. Where did you meet your husband? In my home ward. We were literally shoved together by his sister-in-law, Dusty.
2. How long did you date before you married? one year.
3. How long have you been married? Four years
4. What does he do that surprises you? Changes diapers and scrubs toilets.
5. What is your favorite feature on him? Pretty blue eyes
6. What is your favorite quality he has? Kindhearted and genuine
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Babe
8. What is his favorite food? Mashed potatoes
9. What is his favorite sport? Soccer (or 'Footie' as he calls it)
10. When and where was your first kiss? In the parking lot of the singles ward where I went to visit him. (Tiff, remember when I made you go with me so I wouldn't feel so stupid?)
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Relax together after the kids are asleep
12. Do you have any children? 1 boy and 1 girl
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He's very good at building things
14. How old is he? 27
15. Who said I love you first? He did, it was so adorable
16. What is his favorite music? Alternative rock.
17. What do you admire most about him? His sincerity
18. What is his favorite color? blue
19. Will he read this? Probably not
20. Who do you tag? Whoever reads this
And then a short update:
Ryker's blessing was on Oct. 12th and we had a lot of family and friends come to visit. It was great to see everybody!The luncheon went well, we had tons of food. Ryker just barely fit in his little tux. He's 2 months old now and weighs about 13 lbs. What a little chunk! I hope he slows down soon, he's getting really heavy!
We forgot about taking family pictures until almost everyone was gone, so we only got pictures with one set of grandparents. And, as usual, we can't seem to take a picture where everyone is looking at the camera at the same time:
Also, some of you may have heard that my great grandfather went in to surgery on the 12th. We were afraid he might not make it through the surgery, but he seems to be doing well and is up walking around now. I know that great grandma and grandpa are very old and tired, but I can't help hoping that Ryker and Anicka have a chance to know their great great grandparents.
...anyway. That's all for now, because I really should be folding laundry.