Thursday, March 18, 2010

Photo Tag

So. I was catching up on my blog reading a couple of days ago (sorry guys, I've been busy) and realized that my buddy Randi tagged me. Like... a month ago. My bad. But here we go, a month later:
For this tag you have to take pictures of the following things, as-is. No cleaning up allowed. Yikes. Luckily I did this on a pretty good day. (I actually took all of these pictures on Tuesday, but just barely found the time to put them up.) Sorry for the bad lighting in the photos but, well... there's bad lighting in our place.

Your Favorite Room:
Probably the living room, since we spend most of our time in here. It's the t.v. room, the computer room, the dining room, and the biggest room in the apartment.

Plus, we've been slowly fixing it up, since it's the first thing you see when you walk in the door. But I'll talk more about that tomorrow, or else this post will be too long to handle. And just so you don't think it's always this clean, here's what it looked like when I got home from YW last night:


Next up is the Bathroom:


(Lucky it was clean today!)
And then the Laundry Room which was... um... less clean. So instead, here's a picture of the laundry room in my dream house:


Did you enjoy that nice distraction? Good, because you're not getting a picture of my laundry room. I'll give you a hint, though. It doesn't look anything like THAT. ^

Favorite Pair of Shoes:

Those would be my Mohops, which my husband bought me for our anniversary last year. Because he's awesome.

Self - Potrait:

(ugh, no make-up)
It's hard to get a picture of yourself in mid-air...

Refrigerator:


I hope this means the outside of my fridge, because that's all you're getting. Hah!

Closet:


Kitchen Sink:


What Your Kids are Doing Now:


Eating some dogs in a blanket. :)
And I'm going to tag Ashlie, Tiffany and Brooke. :)

1 comment:

Ashlie Dalton said...

hahaha! i love rykers face in the last picture... awesome!
also, i love your shoes and your self-portrait. hott mama!