Saturday, October 8, 2011

Crochet ( a snapshot)


Only the second day and I'm feeling weird about this project. 'My life is not that interesting' I say. ' Nobody cares about what I do every day' I say. And then I remember that this project is really just for me, and that someday my kids might care about what I did every day, so I suck it up and post a photograph.


I've decided to crochet Alexa's blessing dress. So far I've started over three times because of issues with the fit, but now it is finally starting to come together. I've never crocheted something this delicate, with such small thread and such a tiny hook, but I'm getting the hang of it now, and hopefully I'll have it done in time.

2 comments:

Ashlie Dalton said...

that's awesome mellissa! i care about what you do everyday and also find it interesting. you are so talented. thanks for posting, can't wait to see the finished product!

Brooke said...

You are incredible! I'm sure it will be beautiful when your all finished. Good luck!and keep on sharing!