Some things that I am loving right now:
1. Remember friendship bracelets? Apparently they are back in style, only now as necklaces and belts.
I love textile jewelry, so I'm digging these. Especially because of all of the bright colors.
Just in case your summer camp memories are as hazy as mine are, here is a wonderful tutorial from Honestly...wtf
2. An orange hippo pillow! This is Felicia the Hippo, and she is adorable. Do you think she's DIYable?
3. I love notebooks. I love journals. I love sketchbooks. There is just something about a brand new, blank book that makes me feel like the world is full of possibilities.
That's probably why I love this hand-stitched book tutorial from Jen and Jake so much. If your birthday is coming up soon, you can probably expect one of these as a gift from me.
4. A shadow puppet theater. A homemade one, none-the-less. And a tutorial. Anicka would LOVE this.
5. Blank nesting dolls! How fun would be to paint a custom set of nesting dolls?
I can sense some projects brewing...