Thursday, April 23, 2009

Anicka is four today!

I can't believe that my little Monkey is four years old. Where does the time go?

Some things you might not know about Anicka:
- She has two special puppies that she sleeps with every night. There are hysterics if she can't find them when it's bed time. And that's most of the time. She lost one of them last year, but Santa managed to get her a replacement. That guy is amazing.
- She loves to color, and does at least half a dozen drawings every day. Her favorite things to draw are rainbows and flowers.
- Currently her favorite movies are WALL-E, Madagascar, and Mulan (which she calls 'Chinese').
- She is a big goofball and makes me laugh every day.
- She loves to 'help' me cook, fold laundry and wash dishes.
- She loves learning and is always asking me how to spell things or how to say something in Spanish or Sign Language. She asks me almost every day whether she's big enough to go to school yet.

I love my Anicka!
2005


2006



2007



2008



2009



Happy Birthday, Monkey. Now I'm off to make some cupcakes!

5 comments:

Huri said...

WOW! She is 4 already. Seems like yesterday she was born. I loved the pics of her throughout her 4 years. The 2nd or 3rd one looks like Ryker. Happy Birthday Anicka!!!!!!

Tiffany said...

Oh man I just love that little girl. I can't believe how big she is already. dang.

Ashlie Dalton said...

Happy Birthday to Anicka! What a cute, sweet, smart little girl. Hope you all have a nice day together.

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday, darling little Anicka... Hope you get spoiled rotten! :)

Anonymous said...

Look at those eyelashes!

http://womenofcaliber.wordpress.com