Friday, July 25, 2008

Catching up

Because I've been slacking with the updates lately, here's a bunch of random stuff that has happened in the last month.

About a month ago I took Anicka out and tried to get some pictures to send to the grandparents and such, but all I ended up getting was silliness. Still cute, though.





A couple of weeks ago my sisters came out and spent the day at my apartment. We spent most of our time at the pool. Here's a cute picture of Sienna, Kaycee and Anicka rowing their "pirate ship"


Yesterday Anicka came running out of her bedroom wearing underpants on her head. "look mom, it's a hat!" She was tremendously excited to find that there was more than one use for her My little Pony underwear.





Also yesterday we went out to an awesome new park in Bloomington Hills that has a huge playground a splash pad. Anicka had tons of fun playing with her cousin Ben (Alias: George).
George ( I mean Ben ) is Dusty's youngest. He and Anicka have a very funny love-hate relationship. I tried to upload a cute video of them playing together in the water, but I can't get it to load. So sad.

















1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Ha ha i love it! Love the underwear hat! She is just so stinkin cute i don't know what i would do if she got even cuter. I guess just watch your back because i might just need to keep her for awhile. Ha.