Monday, April 12, 2010

Why My Weekend was Amazing:

1. Saturday Afternoon: Las Vegas temple session


The Vegas temple is beautiful. It's a little oasis of peace and tranquility in the middle of a busy, tumultuous city.


2. Saturday Evening: MUSE!


Muse is one of my very favorite bands, and to see them perform live was beyond anything I could have imagined. You can see more pictures and a few videos on my Facebook page, if you're interested. Silversun Pickups also performed that evening, and I like their music, but they were nothing compared to Muse.


3. Sunday Morning: President Eyring presiding over our sacrament meeting in Leeds


The man didn't say a word, but his presence alone is powerful. We probably sat about 12 feet away from him.


4. Sunday Evening: Eric and Jesse both had their Eagle Court of Honor


I am so proud of my two little brothers. They are both strong, intelligent young men and such an inspiration to me. (Sorry, Jesse, but I don't have a picture of you with short hair!)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Wow! It does sound amazing! Definitely one to remember!