Thursday, January 7, 2010

the after party

The day after Christmas, we went back out the my parents' house and I helped the girls decorate some itty bitty gingerbread houses. We've never done this together before, and I think they enjoyed it.

I know Ryker did. He managed to swipe a couple of cookies off of big sister's plate. Doesn't he look so pleased with himself?Here are the finished products:





And here is Eric's contribution:



I got the gingerbread and royal icing recipes from marthastewart.com, and they were delicious.

We spent a lot of time last week playing with the new games and puzzles that the kids got for Christmas... (The ladybug game, Jumping Monkeys, a memory matching game with pictures of our family on the tiles, a giant floor puzzle of the USA)...
We were having too much fun to take any pictures of all that. But, I think the main source of entertainment has been the Thomas and Friends railroad.



1 comment:

Randi Gardner said...

How fun! My favorite is Eric's ha ha!