10. Rice Krispie Sushi - Although the name made me do a double-take, I actually thought these were really cute and clever. And think of all the possibilities! There are countless combinations of candies that could be used to make these adorable little snacks.
9. Fluffernutter Sandwhich - Peanut butter and marshmallow fluff together on some soft white bread. It sounds distinctly and definitively bad for you, but I could easily be persuaded to give it a try. After all, I have been known to slather peanut butter on everything from apples to potato chips. ...Don't judge me.
8. Pepsi-Cola Cake with Broiled Peanut Butter Frosting - The kind of recipe that makes you go 'WTH? Who invented this?' But once again: Peanut butter is good, Pepsi is good, Cake is good... Yeah, I might try a slice of this if someone offered it to me. But I'm not ready to make a mess in my tiny little kitchen in order to try something this iffy. So...
7. Mashed Potato and Bacon Pizza - Definitely not your average pizza. But I'm guessing that I might be making this as soon as Adam hears about it. That man will eat anything that is made out of potatoes.
6. Deep Fried Oreos - Do these people have no shame? Will those Junk Food Junkies honestly deep fry ANYTHING? ... Well, after reading this, I would hazard that the answer to that question is a resounding 'yes'.
5. Tomato Soup Cake - Tomato. Soup. Cake. I'm not even sure what to say about this.
4. French Fry Coated Hot Dog on a Stick- Okay, so maybe it's not that weird when you really think about it. I mean, I can see how people would eat french fries and hot dogs together. I mean, I wouldn't because I don't eat hot dogs, but that's beside the point. I guess it's just the fact that once again someone has taken something that is pretty normal and turned it into a freakish deep-fried meal-on-a-stick that makes it seem so wrong.
3. Kool-Aid Dills - Another WTH moment here. Dill pickles, flavored with Kool-Aid. Seriously, WHO thinks up these things? I'm not sure I could ever bring myself to try this. That bright red pickle looks very, very wrong in a 'may cause cancer or make you glow in the dark' kind of way.
2. Hot Peanut Butter and Tomato Sandwich - Despite my penchant for peanut butter, I'm not going to be sampling this recipe any time soon. Or... ever. Maybe it's just the fact that I can't stand tomatoes, but the thought of this sandwich nauseates me. *shudder*
1. Popcorn Salad - Read the ingredients! Really, read them! Okay, okay, I'll just go ahead and list them here for your convenience:
-Popcorn (what, you already guessed that one? Okay, moving on:)
I mean, Seriously, people. I am speechless.
So. Do you have any weird recipes to share? Any family favorites that might make someone else's stomach turn? I totally want to hear about them.